Maturity does not come out of age.
Maturity comes out of changing.
Immaturity is the inertia to change
The immature blame the surroundings
Immaturity finds fault with the system
What are the signs of immaturity?
- Immature gets offended fast.
- They want others to understand them. Dead man don’t have pin pricks
- The immature are unstable in all their ways
- The immature is double minded
- The immature have uncontrollable emotions
- Ultimately the immature will lose their money and miss their destiny
Living an immature life is very expensive.
Immaturity brings unwarranted problems for us to solve.
Immaturity wastes our precious time in triviality.
Many of tired of life because of the problems they are made to solve which they could have solved.
Which areas one need to change to become mature?
- In the way we talk
- In the way we understand
- In the way we think
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.