What is oppression?
- To understand the dynamics of Oppression we need to know the way we humans are made.
- One of the primary ability of every human being is the ability to choose.
- We see this ability even in a new born baby. It uses its ability to choose. Whene it needs anything it cries. It communicates and gets what it wants.
- As we grow up we train our will and acccept oppression as a way of life.
- Today we also have systems prevailing in this world which will not allow us to question. Sometimes leaders, sytems, jobs, religion, will tolerate no questions.
- Reverence and obedience can be misused by those in authority to oppress the unassuming and the vulnerable.
- Whenever anyone is not able to use his free will under a system, then he is under oppression.
- Authorities and teachers can easily oppress the people under them. The poor, women and children are usually soft targets to be oppressed.
How to know that you are be oppressed
- When you are not allowed to make decisions for your life.
- When someone else is making decisions for you.
- When your free will is bent according to someone’s desires.
What happens to the oppressed?
- Usually the oppressed suffer from a low self esteem as they were never trusted with a free-will decision.
- They become confused as there were always more then one direction to take.
- Usually oppression suppresses their ego, self will, self respect and so on. So the victim even can become violent and judgemental.
- sometimes they have no clear cut direction and be confused about everything about live.
What to do when you are opppressed?
- Immediately make plans to get out of tehat oppressive system. Dont wait.
How to be a non-oppressive and responsible leader?
- Teach how God created us and for a purpose. If they are atheists then tell them, how we are made.
- Teach them the truth of oppression and how it affects people and defeats them
- Teach them the principles of life and the consequences if violated.
- produce a conducive atmosphere which will encourage to take risks
- will lead you to your destiny place|”:
How to be free from oppression?
- Be a Responsible Leader
- Be under a responsible Leader